Code of Ethics
As the main body that makes Eugene Investment & Securities, employees pledge to practice the following to fulfill the company's responsibilities and mission to customers, shareholders, and society based on the company's ethical and moral standards
- We enhance the value of life by constantly developing individual qualities based on ethical awareness and morality.
- We always think and act from the customer's point of view and do our best to satisfy customers.
- We protect shareholders' investment returns by realizing stable profits through efficient business activities and increasing shareholder value.
- We contribute to social development by promoting sound corporate growth through fair business activities.
- We perform our duties fairly, respecting each other's personality and rights, based on honesty and good faith.
- We conduct business activities while maintaining our dignity as a stockbroker and complying with all laws and regulations.
Eugene Investment & Securities conducts online financial work ethics training to prevent accidents and for the work ethics of its employees. Eugene Investment & Securities' ethics education puts the compliance spirit and compliance issues first, making not only expertise as a financial investor but also morality the top priorities to ensure that there is no harm to customers.
Eugene Investment & Securities' executives and employees, in performing their duties, comply with all business-related laws and regulations as stipulated in the internal control standards and ensure sound asset management. In order to protect profits and practice ethical management, new employees are required to sign the "Pledge of Ethics ⦁ Compliance" upon joining the company, and existing employees are required to do so once a year.
Eugene Investment & Securities is requiring a pledge of ethical management from the relevant company (counterpart) in order to pursue mutual trust building and development when signing a service contract. In all transactions, Eugene Investment & Securities does not engage in any misconduct against ethical management. In addition, if the company (counterpart) is offered unfair trade, or unethical behavior (by its executives and employees) or such situation occurs, it is asked to report immediately to the audit team or compliance team of Eugene Investment & Securities to prevent unfair trade or unethical behavior.